We Love Summer Scrapbook Layout- FREE Cut File


Hello Lovelies!  
I hope everyone is having an awesome day.  This week I worked on my first layout using my cricut.  Lol, my first cutting experience wasn't the greatest.  Yeah... I'm still not 100% satisfied with my cutting machine, hopefully it will change once I have more experience with it. 
I've been wanting to make a layout like this forever.  As you may know I'm horrible with an x-acto knife, so I had to wait until I bought a cutting machine.  I'm absolutely thrilled how it turned out.  Lol, next time I will pick and choose which triangles I want with special pattern paper.  For the rest of the layout I will back with ONE piece of pattern paper (8.5"x11).  It will be a much faster process and I think it will be just as cute. 



I used white butterflies in various sizes starting from the bottom left to the upper right.  This helps give the layout motion.  Your eyes start on the bold picture and works its way down the butterfly path to the journaling portion of the layout. 



I LOVE using my vintage typewriter for my journaling, especially on a layout with a busy background.  It helps it stand out and it keeps a cohesive look in my scrapbook.  Sometimes I add additional journaling on the back of my layouts in my own handwriting.  If I'm really in the mood to write, I might add a little tidbit about the day I created the layout. 


 Lol, Pokémon Go was a big thing summer 2016.  Alfredo and I went on a ton walks hunting, but this particular day we went on one of the hottest days of summer.  :p

If you enjoy tutorials and free goodies please check out my
YouTube Channel:
 Free Cut File: