Friday, February 26, 2016

FREE Little Chick Stationery Printable

Hello Lovelies!
I hope you are having a fantastic February.  Spring is just around the corner, yay!  I absolutely can*t wait because I*m ready for warmer weather and the activities that accompany it.  :) 
If you follow me on facebook and twitter you already know I*ve been working on little chick stationery and I gave you a sneak peek.  I made it into a printable so you can enjoy it too. 
 


 
Don*t forget to click "read more" to see the rest of the post.  It*s tiny and can be overlooked. 
 
I thought it turned out so cute, hehe I just want to bop him on the beak.  I hope you like it too. 
 
Little Chick Printable Link:
 
Some other projects for spring I*m working on are project life cards and pocket letter printables.  I*m super pumped because I*m going to "try" and make an inclusive pocket letter project with a tutorial for my YouTube channel.  Of course there will be a few items I can*t include, but the paper design I*ll have you covered.  This is something I wanted to do for awhile now.  The best part of all, it*s going to be FREE.  :)  Designing is something I love to do, and I want to share it with you guys. 
 
Keep an eye out on my social media for sneak peeks.  Hope you have an amazing day!
Hugs!-Meg
Little Hot Tamale
 
 

2 comments: