Friday, January 22, 2016

No! Scrapbook Layout- Let*s Get Sketchy

Hello Lovelies!
It has been awhile since I worked from a sketch, but I was inspired to by Jess*s sketch from Let*s Get Sketchy, January week 3.  I thought it looked so fun with all the drippings and words that I couldn*t pass it up.  :)  After flipping through all my December photos I kept gravitating toward this goofy photo of Pocoyo and Sally on the way to the "North Pole."  You can see the excitement on her face, lol.  Apparently Grumpy Cat is Pocoyo*s idol, so I thought this layout would be purrfect. 
 

lol, I went a little crazy with the sewing machine, but I LOVE the look it gives the layout. 

Let's Get Sketchy
 
 

 

11 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, I'm in love with your background....
    I didn't know that pussycat's also enjoyed christmas, thanks for joining ans sharing it with us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page and lovely cat!.Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you went crazy at all. I love sewing on layouts. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun page!! Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page & lovely picture!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun and cute! Love it!! Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your sewing looks great, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is that photo??? That is the exact "Elfie" that my g-sons looked for in their house every day! Great job with this sketch and thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute cat. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete