Monday, December 14, 2015

Pen Pal Polar Bear Flipbook Tutorial

 
Hello Lovelies!
My first winter mail flipbook tutorial is finally here, yay!  I absolutely love it, especially the adorable hand painted polar bear on the cover.  :)  My YouTube tutorial is easy to follow and has a free template to create a fun unique flipbook that your pen pal will adore.  :)
I hope you enjoy it!
Hugs!-Meg

Free Template Printable:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5_KOCgZpZMKUW1NRHMwNG5MdkU/view?usp=sharing


 

2 comments:

  1. I just watched your YouTube video of this awesome winter flip book and I loved it so so much ! I have also downloaded the template and I plan to use it in one of my future flip books !! And the hand painted polar bear on the front of the flip book is absolutely gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Coco Mojo! Yay, I*m so glad you enjoyed this tutorial and are going to try it out. :) Thank you so much for watching and commenting. If you have Facebook you should come join "Little Hot Tamale and Friends" group. Everyone is so nice and we share our snail mail/scrapbook projects. Here is the link if you think it sounds like fun: https://www.facebook.com/groups/littlehottamaleandfriends/ I hope you have a fantastic weekend. Hugs!-Meg

      Delete