Saturday, October 24, 2015

Fall Pen Pal Pocket Letter Tutorial

Hello Lovelies!
Next week is Halloween!  I absolutely can*t believe it.  Don*t fret, there is still time to send out fall and spooky mail.  :)  This season I created my first pocket letters.  Overall, I thought it was fun to try something new, but it*s not my favorite style of creative snailmail.  I love the concept of having all my mail displayed in a pretty binder, however I feel too confined for such small pockets.  I also tend to write long letters causing a lot of bulk in the pockets. 

With all that said, I will most likely create more in the future; it just won*t be my go to style.  :)  Here is my fall theme pocket letter.  All the designs on the front are designed by me and I have a free coloring printable, perfect to customize to your preference.  I also created a step by step video tutorial how to draw each card, writing prompts, and goodie ideas to send your pen pal.
 
FREE PRINTABLE
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5_KOCgZpZMKT0JNcXc2YURlXzA/view?usp=sharing

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment