Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Can You Believe it?


Hello Lovelies!!!!
Can you believe it, tomorrow is the first day of October...say what!?  lol  Honestly I can*t believe it, just the other day my town celebrated their fall homecoming.  Crazy, I know. 
 
By the way, I wanted to point out the adorable kitten in the photo.  Isn*t she the cutest!!!  <3  Seriously I almost took her home with me over the weekend...
     Megan what*s in your pocket?
              "ummm... what are you talking about?"
     Megan...why is your pocket meowing?
              "I*m sorry, what did you say, mooing...morning?"
That convo never happened, but it could of easily happened. lol No, Pocoyo (my cat) would of had a fit if I brought her home. 
 
Anyway there was a point to this post.  To celebrate October I want to participate in the October Daily thing this year.  It*s exactly the same thing as a December Daily, but in October.  I*ll go into more detail in my next post.  I know this is short notice, but I was thinking about creating videos, picture inspiration, journaling prompts, and FREE PRINTABLES for you.  So check out my youtube channel (Little Hot Tamale), tell your friends, and lets get creative. 
 
With that said, I hope you have a spooktacular day!
Hugs!-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment