Monday, August 24, 2015

White...with 1

 Hello Lovelies!
The other day I found a really cool blog, White...with 1.  They host monthly challenges based on a color and you guessed it...white.  Honestly I*ve never created a layout with just two colors.  Let me tell you, such a cool result.  The color for August is "custard."  Immediately I knew what picture was going to be my focal point-me poising in front of an antique car I absolutely adored.  Besides my photo I had to dig through my stash for anything custard.  Let*s get real, at the time I thought it was yellow, evidently I can*t read lol.  Anyway, my "custard" supply is very limited.  So I got creative-punched a custard doily, made a few custard flowers, found some cute cut aparts from a Crate Paper paper pad, and brads...yes brads.  :)
 
I love how it turned out.  If you are into scrapbooking definitely check this blog out, so much great inspiration.  The new challenge should be starting soon.  I can*t believe August is almost over, just crazy. FYI, keep a lookout on my YouTube channel, I should have a process video for this layout very soon.  :)
Well, I hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Hugs!-Meg
 



 

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow Megan, this is just stunning......gorgeous design and that photo is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Megan I am so happy that you found us. This layout is gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you do with next months colour, so till then thanks for finding us and joining in at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..So glad you found us! You have the perfect photo for this challenge.. love the back ground details.. thanks for joining in with Whit With One this month.. I hope you can join us next month too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is just stunning... love every single part of it! Thank you for playing along with us at White with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your layout is gorgeous, love your photo it matches perfectly. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! thanks for playing along with us at WW1!

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect!! Thanks for playing along with us at White With 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super gorgeous, what a cool car, so glad you found us, thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete