Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Deck the Halls!

Hello Lovelies!
 
Eek, I can*t believe it is already August!  What happened to June and July?  lol  To get you in the festive mood of months to come, here is a cute Christmas layout I created using the fun sketch by Brenshevia from Lets Get Sketchy.  <3
 
The majority of my layout I used Crate Paper, one of my all time favorites.  The music notes are from a variety pack of confetti from Hobby Lobby in the seasonal department.
 
Oh!!!!! I*m so excited.  The other day I bought some modeling paste and a new stencil.  I absolutely can*t wait to start playing with it.  Yay!  Keep an eye out on my YouTube channel for new scrapbook process videos.  :) 
Hope you have an amazing day!
Hugs!-Meg
 
 
Let's Get Sketchy
 


16 comments:

  1. Wonderfull take on the sketch.....I love your background designpaper....those little gorgeous hearts love it.
    Thanks for playing with us @ LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout!! thanks for playing along at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the sketch, and I love that you used non-traditional supplies for a Christmas page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this, what a great take on the sketch, love the paper selection, thanks for playing along with us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the softness of the page !! Thank you so much for joining us at Let’s Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely layout!! I love your un-traditional Christmas tree!! Thanks for playing along at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take...love the papers...Thanks for playing with us at LGS:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout ! Thank you for joining us at LGS !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Crate Paper too and that pink and those patterns so go with that photo! Great layout! Thanks for joining us this week at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely page! Love the layer of pink papers:). Thanks for sharing it w/us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful page. Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fantastic take on the sketch and i love the heart paper :) Thank you for playing with our sketch at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your layout and the colours are just beautiful. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty PINK!!!Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love colors !! great page !!
    Thanks for joining in at LGS

    ReplyDelete