Friday, July 24, 2015

Scrapbook Layouts and DT Call

Hello Lovelies!
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.  :)  Honestly, I can*t believe we are at the end of July, but don*t fret, there is still plenty of time to soak up the sun and get creative.  If scrapbooking is your jam, definitely checkout http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com/  I just discovered this lovely group of talented scrappers.  If you hurry, they are having a design team call through July 24,2015.  For more details just click on the link.  :)

 
Since I am on the topic of scrapbooking, here are a few 12x12 layouts that I created. 
Hope you enjoy!  :)   
Thank you Bekah and Kim for the embellishments
 
Martha Stewart paper pad
 
Martha Stewart paper pad
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Hugs!-Meg
PS I*m going to upload more scrapbook process videos to my channel  soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment