Friday, May 8, 2015

Hello Lovelies!

Today is such a gloomy day where I live.  Rain, rain, and more rain. boo...  I don*t mind a little sprinkle, but it*s pretty bad when you have to turn on a light during the day because of the lack of sunshine.  To brighten my day and maybe yours, I decided to share my summer theme letter I just finished to one of my sweet pen pals across the world.  I absolutely love how it turned out.  This baby is packed full of character and goodies, just the way I like it.  :) 

The majority of this pen pal book is created from one of my all time favorite paper lines: Good Day Sunshine by Simple Stories.  The best part of this paper pad is that Hobby Lobby carries it.  Yay!  It retails at $19.99,  don*t forget the weekly 40% coupon.  The grand total: $12 plus tax.  I think that*s an amazing price for such versatile paper.  Oh... by the way... Hobby Lobby has new washi tape in.  I picked up the cutest deer silhouette and gold foil triangle washi.  LOVE Love love...

I got a little side tracked, washi will do that to a person, lol.  Anyway, this is my pen pal letter in all its glory.  If you would like to know how I made it step by step, I*m in the process of editing a tutorial for my youtube channel.  I would love for you to check it out.  :)   Thank you for stopping, please leave a comment I enjoy reading them. 

Hugs, Meg!

p.1 with a side pocket, p.2 mini hello flip card

p.3 scalloped edge, p.4 pop corn bag filled with goodies
DIY cotton candy embellishment (tutorial on my youtube channel) p.5 flip up card


cover


 

No comments:

Post a Comment