Sunday, May 24, 2015

Easy Flower Tutorial

Hello Lovelies!  I*m back with one of my favorite handmade embellishments, flowers.  They are so easy and fun to create.  All you need is paper, glue gun, and a flower punch with defined petals. 
 
My punch is made by fiskars.  I choose the smallest punch version because I wanted tiny flowers.  I think I paid around $5 for my punch.  Hobby Lobby, JoAnn-Fabric, and Michaels have a great selection of punches varying in price.  Don*t forget to use a coupon from their website at checkout.  :) 
 
Flower embellishments are perfect addition to your crafty arsenal.  I enjoy adding them to scrapbook layouts and pen pal letters.  Get creative with your flowers.  Try using patterned paper, ink the edges of the petals, or add glitter for variation.  Hope you enjoyed my tutorial.  Until next time, Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment